Happy Tuesday! Today is the next installment in our series of Twinterviews (Twitter-length interviews, that is), where every question is answered by an amazingly Inspirational Susty Partier in 140 characters... more or less. Meet Leslie Uke, the Founder and Co-CEO of HankyBook!
1. Describe yourself personally.
Eco-Geek, Inventor, Dreamer, Tinkerer, Optimist
2. What inspires you?
People who have dreams and pursue them. Collective action towards positive solutions. Seeing HankyBooks spread into the world!
3. Word association: “Susty”
4. What good media have you consumed recently that we should check out?
Yes! Magazine. Positive news.
5. Your favorite eco-friendly living or partying tip?
My husband is from Finland where everyone hang-dries their clothes. I do it now and it's so easy!
6. Life lesson you want to pass on?
I'm going to re-twinterview Chris Strait's answer, "If you don't like what you are doing, stop doing it."
7. Your favorite Susty Party product and why?