Curried Pumpkin Hummus
If you've been in our office, you know how much we love hummus. This seasonal take on the classic chickpea recipe incorporates pumpkin.
Makes 2-3 cups.
- 1 can (drained and rinsed) chickpeas
- 1/2 can (about 1 cup) pumpkin
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 to 3/4 a tablespoon toasted curry powder
1. Toast your curry powder in a dry pan over medium heat, just until it's very fragrant.
2. Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend until the consistency of regular hummus.
3. Serve with toasted bread or veggies.