DIY: Beach Towel Blanket
Thanks to My Material Life for this fun and easy way to turn towels into a beach-ready blanket!
1. Pick two or three beach towels depending on how large of a blanket you want to make. Be sure each towel is the same size.
2. Cut each towel in half to create four (or six) same-size squares.
3. Arrange the towels in the design you want.
4. Cut off any finished edges in the interior so that you can easily sew the towels together.
5. Sew the towels together using a zig-zag stitch.
6. You can also sew a vinyl tablecloth to the back of the blanket to make it more sand and water repellent.
7. Hit the beach!