Tyler Gage: Twinterview with an Inspirational Susty Partier!
Let the Twinterview (Twitter-length interview - where every question is answered in 140 characters or less) begin! Please meet:
Tyler Gage, Co-Founder and President of Runa - Amazon guayusa organic, fair-trade tea. Runa is a for-benefit B Corporation, changing the world through their responsibly produced, energy-providing tea that is sold nationwide, with offices in Brooklyn and a philanthropic division in Ecuador that teaches sustainable agriculture.
1. Describe yourself personally.
Focused and persistent on the surface and trending ridiculous on the inside :)
2. What is your venture’s value proposition?
Create livelihoods for indigenous Amazonian farmers
3. What inspires you?
good speakers, breathing, dreams, trees, figs
4. Word association: “Susty”:
Chintzy, chinchilla, chihuahua
5. What good media have you consumed that we should check out?
6. Your favorite eco-friendly living or partying tip?
stay in school kids
7. Life lesson you want to pass on?
dogs are awesome
8. Your favorite Susty Party product and why?
2 oz cups. We use thousands of them to sample our tea!