Sarah Finnie Robinson - Interview with an Inspirational Susty Partier!
Welcome to the second in our series of interviews with an ISP (Inspirational Susty Partier, that is!), where every question is answered in 140 characters or less. Let the Twinterview (Twitter-length interview, that is) begin! This time:
Sarah Finnie Robinson (middle) - Cambridge, MA
Director of Social Programming at Practically Green, the premier online program that helps people embrace a greener lifestyle
1. Describe yourself personally.
Foodie, wino, gardener, island lover, reader, yogini, urbanite, country girl, passionate about making the world a better place, loves a good night's sleep
2. What is your venture’s value proposition?
Practically Green motivates you to take smart, healthy actions in your everyday lives -- at home, at work, at parties, on the go - helps you track your progress, gauge impact, choose products and strategies that make sense for you, and share it all with your friends via social networks.
3. What inspires you?
Mother Nature, history, art, science, puppies
4. Word association: “Susty”:
hate to say it, but busty!
5. What good media have you consumed that we should check out?
6. Your favorite eco-friendly living or partying tip?
Bring your own most fabulous dinner plates, napkin, and champagne flute for the most elegant and memorable dinner party ever
7. Life lesson you want to pass on?
1) Want what you have. 2) Don't worry about the stuff you can't control. 3) Hair grows back.
8. Optional: Your favorite Susty Party product and why?
Your compostable bamboo plates look amazing. I want to try…
Look out for more Inspirational Susty Partier Twinterviews to come!