Summer Intern Search 2015
Interns work directly with our small team to build the Susty Party brand, act as brand ambassadors, and educate consumers. Activities include, but are not limited to: hosting in-store demos, sales calls, representing Susty at various events, exhibiting at tradeshows and festivals, guerrilla marketing and street team events, office administrative tasks, social media posting and co-marketing with other like minded companies, and event planning.
Are you about to be a 2015 graduate?! You can consider this internship as an opportunity to progress with the company into a full time position. If things go well over the summer you could be offered a full time paid trial period, to see how you’d fit as a permanent part of the team!
- Learn and implement the on-the-ground sales tactics and marketing strategies we use to build a natural consumer products brand.
- Deepen their understanding of the natural products retail and grocery industry.
- Improve their communication skills by working with customers over the phone, e-mail, social media and in person.
- With the fast pace of life in a start-up, interns have the opportunity to interact with many different people and absorb a lot of practical marketing and sales experience.
To apply, please make a 1 to 2 minute (no longer) video cover letter responding to the following prompts:
- Briefly introduce yourself (name, where you’re from, what you’re studying).
- Describe yourself and your personality (what makes you unique, how do other people describe your key traits and attributes).
- Mention why you’re interested in working with Susty Party and what you can contribute to our team.
After recording your video, please upload it to a youtube unlisted or private link, or send the video file through a file sharing service like yousendit.com or dropbox. Then, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the link to download or view your video cover letter and attach your resume. Please only write "Internship Program" in the subject line of your email, or else it will not be reviewed.