DIY: Pink Lemonade Jello Shots
What better way to cool off and wind down than with pink lemonade jello shots! And of course, they can be made without alcohol for the kiddos.
Ingredients:12 whole lemons
1 cup pink lemonade
2 packages plain gelatin
1 cup vodka
1. Cut the lemons in half. Scoop out the insides.
2. Add the lemonade to a saucepan, sprinkle the gelatin over the juice. Let it sit for 2 minutes.
3. Heat the lemonade over low heat, stirring, until the gelatin has dissolved, about 5 minutes.
4. Stir in the vodka. Pour into the lemon halves.
5. Refrigerate until set, about 4 hours.
6. Cut the lemons in half and serve.
Thanks to Tablespoon for the great idea!