Team Susty is in California this week for Natural Products Expo West, a huge convention of yoga-loving, granola-eating, natural product-creating gurus like ourselves!
3 Susty straws per lei
Colored construction paper
Flower paper punch (we like this one!)
To assemble the leis:
1. Cut each straw into one-inch segments. You'll need about 16 for each lei.
2. Use the flower punch to cut out flowers. Again, you'll need about 16 for each lei.
3. Punch a hole in the center of each flower.
4. Alternate stringing straw segments and flowers onto the string. Use a needle if you need help getting the string through the straw.
5. Once you've reached your desired length, tie the ends of the string together and you're ready to hula #sustystyle!Continue Reading ›